added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
All purchases are non-refundable. Your can cancel your website subscription contract at the end of the 12-month term that each website carries.
To cancel, you can contact us using the contact information provided below. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the 12-month contractual term you agreed to be signing up for a website with The Mega Agency.
There is also an early termination/website buy-out option of $2,500. This allows you to immediately cancel your contract with us and buy-out the entire website that we developed for you. The $2,500 fee covers all of the
development and programming work that goes into your website initially. Our hourly rate for website development is $150-$175 per hour.
Hosting of your website is typically around $50-$150 per year.
Domain Registration Typically Costs around $20-$30 per year.
If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 401-561- 2001.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
2. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
3. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
6. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
7. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
8. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
9. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
10. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
11. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
12. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
13. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
14. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
15. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
16. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
17. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
18. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
19. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
20. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
21. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
22. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
23. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
24. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.